Get Well Soon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Get Well Soon

Get Well Soon Forum (alliance.maiev)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toruxoistet - 70 Paladin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toruxoistet

Toruxoistet - 70 Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Toruxoistet - 70 Paladin   Toruxoistet - 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:40 pm

1) In-game name
Toruxoistet
2) Race, Class
Human Paladin
3) Raiding spec (a link to your armory or a talent tree is preferred)
41/20/0 http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&n=Toruxoistet
4) PvP spec (a link to your armory or a talent tree is preferred)
41/20/0 http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&n=Toruxoistet
5) Raid Experience in BC
Cleared all content! Karahzan, ZA, SSC, Tk, and i know that my character isn't attuned to hyjal / bt but my previous guild before transfer was Blitzkrieg they have illidan on farm, and if a healer is missing they give the attuned healers accounts to other people to play so they arn't short on people. aka sharing accounts for missing people.
6) Raid Experience pre-BC
Cleared all content. MC, BWL, Naxx, ZG, Ony, AQ.
7) Typical hours you are on WoW
I'm currently home schooled, and I get on when i want as long as i want, and stay as long as i am needed. I rarely miss a raid unless it's an emergency.
Cool Do you work? Go to school?
I'm home schooled. Basically just pick up a packet every week.
9) Typical raid times are Mon-Thurs 7:00 server and can last 3-4 hours, can you make the majority of or all of these raids?
I can make all of these raids unless an emergency comes up, I also show up 15 to 20 minutes before the raid just to show I am there for attendance wether I am invited to raid or not.
10) Do you know anybody in GWS that can vouch for you as a player?
Kini, Alayja.
11) Anything you would like to tell us about yourself (name, job, age, personal interests)
Drew, I don't have a job right now, but I was thinking about working at gamestop, i'm 17 years old I turn 18 on march 13th of next month, my interests are girls, playing guitar ( death / black / melodic metal Very Happy \;;;/ ) thats about it for now. Razz last but not least ... the only thing you need to know in life is that ..
Toruxoistet - 70 Paladin Ceilingcat

meanwhile ...

Toruxoistet - 70 Paladin Omgceilingcat

Last edited by on Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
alayja

PostSubject: Re: Toruxoistet - 70 Paladin   Toruxoistet - 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:43 pm

Gr8 pally w/ lots of experience, hope u get in torux Smile
Back to top Go down
Toruxoistet

PostSubject: >_<   Toruxoistet - 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:32 pm

forgot to let you guys know my alt his name is Deadxsilent 70 rogue Razz
Back to top Go down
Kini

PostSubject: Re: Toruxoistet - 70 Paladin   Toruxoistet - 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:00 pm

Good luck dude!! Love the app <3
Back to top Go down
doutzun

PostSubject: Re: Toruxoistet - 70 Paladin   Toruxoistet - 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:32 pm

I dont like you -_- u called me noob like 4 times and u didnt even know me thats not cool. dont know what u guys got against me i dont even know u and with that u tell me i dont really want to know u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toruxoistet - 70 Paladin   Toruxoistet - 70 Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toruxoistet - 70 Paladin
Page 1 of 1