Get Well Soon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Get Well Soon

Get Well Soon Forum (alliance.maiev)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marksman Hunter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf

Marksman Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Marksman Hunter   Marksman Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:35 pm

1) In-game name: Lonewolfxx

2) Race, Class: NE Hunter.

3) Raiding spec (a link to your armory or a talent tree is preferred):

4) PvP spec (a link to your armory or a talent tree is preferred):
I like a good bit of PVP like everybody else, but I prefer to Raid

5) Raid Experience in BC: Exhaulted with all 5-man factions and Kara......Gruuls & Mag.....3 bosses in TK....All SSC on 'farm status' except Vashj.

6) Raid Experience pre-BC: I raided everything from MC to Naxx

7) Typical hours you are on WoW: 6:00 pm to 10:00 server is great for me. Was used to raiding at least 5 nights a week with Arete.

Do you work? Go to school?: I am a Geologist in Baton Rouge Louisiana

9) Typical raid times are Mon-Thurs 7:00 server and can last 3-4 hours, can you make the majority of or all of these raids? Should not be that much of a problem

10) Do you know anybody in GWS that can vouch for you as a player? Any of the former Arete members can vouch for me

11) Anything you would like to tell us about yourself (name, job, age, personal interests): I have been playing this game from the start and I am good at being a hunter.
Arete has been on the out for a while and I am ready to get back to Full Time raiding. I am spending most of my time now leveling on my alt Bigunns. I will check the forums for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Marksman Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marksman Hunter   Marksman Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:36 pm

My armory page did no print
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Marksman Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marksman Hunter   Marksman Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Kini

Marksman Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marksman Hunter   Marksman Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 3:29 pm

As with any of the old Arete players, Lone is an excellent player. As with all of the regulars, respects the guild in informing them of not attending a raid in advance. Goold luck Lone!
Back to top Go down
Joejoel

Marksman Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marksman Hunter   Marksman Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:59 pm

One of the core members of the old Arete guild before it broke up. Good player, up to any task, top dps, loyal, shows up reliably.
Back to top Go down
mohel

Marksman Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marksman Hunter   Marksman Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:27 pm

Lol... I had no idea you were a geologist. So does WoW get your rocks off? Inquiring minds want to know. Smile

In my experience, lone was a good guy and did what he could to make the raids successful.
Back to top Go down
Fuse

Marksman Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marksman Hunter   Marksman Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:31 am

Excellent player, very helpful. He get is online on time for raids, fantastic gear and he would be a great addition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marksman Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marksman Hunter   Marksman Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marksman Hunter
Page 1 of 1