Get Well Soon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Get Well Soon

Get Well Soon Forum (alliance.maiev)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zal...soon to be level 70..maybe 80 if I get home before the next Exp.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zal

Zal...soon to be level 70..maybe 80 if I get home before the next Exp. Empty
PostSubject: Zal...soon to be level 70..maybe 80 if I get home before the next Exp.   Zal...soon to be level 70..maybe 80 if I get home before the next Exp. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:14 pm

1) In-game name: Hopefully Zal or something like it...like Zalithal

2) Race, Class: Planning on Dreani Paladin Tanking spec

3) Raiding spec (a link to your armory or a talent tree is preferred)
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/paladin/talents.html?tal=0000000000000000000005305133500021020215510520500030200000000000

4) PvP spec (a link to your armory or a talent tree is preferred)
Probably not going to do alot of PVP'ing

5) Raid Experience in BC
Absolutly nothing.

6) Raid Experience pre-BC
MC, BWL, ZG, AQ-20, small bit of AQ-40

7) Typical hours you are on WoW
Right now it is 0 hours. When I get home...probably 2-4 hours.

Cool Do you work? Go to school?
Going to school for the winter semester when I get home and trying to get a few jobs set up when I get home.

9) Typical raid times are Mon-Thurs 7:00 server and can last 3-4 hours, can you make the majority of or all of these raids?
Yes.

10) Do you know anybody in GWS that can vouch for you as a player?
A mahority of the fellas from BWL server who transfered to Maiev.

11) Anything you would like to tell us about yourself (name, job, age, personal interests)
Well My name is Craig Knight and I'm about twenty years old. I'm currently serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints in Alabama. I'm now living in the city Dothan Alabama which is in the southeastern corner of Alabama. I get home on Novemer 24th ( 3 months from now) in Sandy Utah and will continue real life. A few hobbies that I love is playing the Guitar, playing/making board games, gaming, reading, and women.

Thanks guys. I remember the last raid I went to was Molten Core and I was able to play as a Ret Paladin. I didn't do too great but it was fun. Any way, Thanks for all the fun times and hopefully we'll be able to create more.

-Zal
Back to top Go down

Zal...soon to be level 70..maybe 80 if I get home before the next Exp.
Page 1 of 1