Get Well Soon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Get Well Soon

Get Well Soon Forum (alliance.maiev)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gragnarian (lolz not really) - Level 70 Human Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reinhold

Gragnarian (lolz not really) -  Level 70 Human Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Gragnarian (lolz not really) - Level 70 Human Warlock   Gragnarian (lolz not really) -  Level 70 Human Warlock Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:56 pm

In Game Name: Reinhold

Race, Class: Human Warlock

Raiding Spec: 0/21/40 (Shadow Demo Spec) http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IZRxczIbzZEx0tr0khhi

This spec is slightly different to the normal Destro Spec, for Improved Imp and 1 point in Imp. HS so the raid has different Healthstone's, rather than all the Warlock's putting 2 points into it.

PVP Spec: 24/37/0 (SL/SL) http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=Iq0rVRckoZbxczIiz0es

Raid Experience in BC: Karazhan (lol), Gruul's, Mag, 2/4 TK, 2/6 SSC, 4/5 ZA

Raid Experience Pre-BC: None, sadly

Typical Hours you are on WoW: Depending on the days I'm online, I can get on as early as 3 - 4PM ST and be on as late as 6AM ST

Do you work/Go to school?: I'm currently working, but getting days off, depending on what days I'd be needed, I can get those days off.

Can you make typical raid times?: The problem is my time zone (Australia, BTW), so 7PM Server is 1PM here, so during working days, that'll be difficult, otherwise, the days I do get off work, I will be able to attend.

Do you know anybody in GWS that can vouch for you as a player?: Sure, I've group with lots of people from GWS in Heroics, one of them is/used to be my arena team parter (Seems to be up in the air at the moment), that being Nydia, other GWS members I've grouped with I won't mention because I can't guarantee they'd have nice things about me. Razz

Anything you would like to tell us about yourself: Game wise, I'm a transfer from Illidan, all my characters are now on Maiev. I'm currently in Hollow, which I won't talk about here.

Personally, as I said, I live in Australia, I don't like saying good things about myself because it'll probably be bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Gragnarian (lolz not really) - Level 70 Human Warlock   Gragnarian (lolz not really) -  Level 70 Human Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:45 pm

Rein would be a great asset to any raid, he knows what he is doing, not only in the raid but he knows how to play his class, he listens and is never one to not show up unless he has to work.
Back to top Go down
Reinhold

PostSubject: Re: Gragnarian (lolz not really) - Level 70 Human Warlock   Gragnarian (lolz not really) -  Level 70 Human Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:15 am

Given the lack of response, and the fact that apparently some do not want me in the guild, I withdraw my application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gragnarian (lolz not really) - Level 70 Human Warlock   Gragnarian (lolz not really) -  Level 70 Human Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gragnarian (lolz not really) - Level 70 Human Warlock
Page 1 of 1