Get Well Soon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Get Well Soon

Get Well Soon Forum (alliance.maiev)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hallucify - Rogue! (Application for casual / friend rank)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hallucify

Hallucify - Rogue! (Application for casual / friend rank) Empty
PostSubject: Hallucify - Rogue! (Application for casual / friend rank)   Hallucify - Rogue! (Application for casual / friend rank) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:45 pm

Hello there "Get Well Soon"! My name is Hallucify, and I am very interested in joining your guild under the rank of casual / friend until I obtain the appropriate level of gear to raid. Basically, I ultimately want to be a raider, but don't expect to go strait to T6 content in my level of gear.

Personal Information:

Name: Jason

Hometown: Temecula California

Character Information:

Name: Hallucify

Class: Rogue

Spec: ShS (Shadowstep) right now, for raiding I will respec to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=f0ebovZMIVboVzxMGot

Gear: If i am lacking anywhere, I feel that it's in this category, I am in significantly sub-par gear, as i just hit 70 on this rogue about a week ago.

The only good thing in this section, is that i should have S3 weapons within a few weeks, So i should be set on weapons.

here is my armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&n=Hallucify

Professions: I currently have 300 eng / 300 mining, I'll be attempting to level those soon.
Previous Raid Experience:

Pre-Expansion:

20 mans - Cleared
MC - Cleared
BWL - Cleared
AQ40 - Cleared to C'thun, got him to phase 2 80%
Naxx - Raz, A'nub, Fearlina, Noth, and Maexxna dead, with patchwerk attempts

Post-Expansion

Kara - Cleared
ZA - Cleared everything except Zul'Jin
Gruuls/Mag - Cleared
SSC - Lurker Below, Tidewalker, hydross, fathom lord dead
TK - Void Reaver, Al'lar dead with astromancer attempts

Previous Raiding Guilds:

I originally come from Bonechewer, my first serious raiding guild on the server was "The Amazonians" which is where I stayed until they broke up mid aq40.

After AZ fell apart, I applied to "United Strength" and was immediately accepted, there i stayed until the expansion, at which point I quit on the grind from 60-70 due to my RL friend getting gkicked for leveling too slow, I chose my friend over my guild.

After i left US and hit 70 on my mage, I Transfered him to the server "Anvilmar" and joined the guild "Ravage" I was only there for 4 months or so, since i had transfered to a PvE server, I was no longer in contact with my bonechewer friends, and couldn't transfer my mage back, so I eventually let that character die, wanting to come back to BC i stared leveling my paladin.

Once I hit 70 on my Paladin, I Joined into recruitment with "Catharsis", I was enjoying the guild at that time, but was not having any fun playing the game as a healer, so I told the GM about my situation, he was very understanding, then I rerolled rogue, Which i now play

This is my second rogue, my first is Kaii - Bonechewer, I had 5/5 S3 with both weapons, I sold team points at about 2200+ rating. The account was closed for account sharing (I used to let my brother farm on my rogue, since he played a prot warrior). So I decided to reroll rogue here, to play with friends.

On my Bonechewer rogue, I joined the guild 'TnA" which were just a guild working into tk / ssc, nothing special in particular.

My gear situation:
I decided to make this section because it's something that should be addressed.

To be honest, the guild picking me up would be a investment on the guilds end, but you would be picking up a extremely dedicated and knowledgeable player in the process.

Naturally, I would spend my upcoming time running heroics like a heroin addict, and pugging / going on 10 man runs whenever possible. I would be behind on gear for a bit, but in theory, in kara / badge / heroic gear gemmed for hit with full consumables, I could be fairly close to par on damage, or good enough until i obtain the appropriate level of gear.

Raid Availability:

I really don't have much going on in real life to interfere with my ability to raid, I should never, ever miss a raid, and if I have to for some reason or another, I will notify the appropriate people and make them aware.

Ability to listen and take instructions:

I will be the first person to admit I don't know every bit of information about this game, but i can promise you, if it's something i need to learn, you can bet that I will be one of the first to figure it out. In example, if i know we are scheduled to go to BT, and i do not know the boss encounters, I will promptly visit http://www.warcraftmovies.com and find out the strategy, then speak to an officer, and make sure that is the strategy the guild uses.

In a situation where the guild does not know the encounter, and a officer or somebody else appointed is trying to explain it, I will give them the respect and attention they deserve, and is needed to learn the encounter.

Side Note: I live and breath Rogue Theorycraft, so I have a very good concept as to of how to play my class.

Humor and respect for guildies:

I love to joke around, I feel that it lightens the mood and there is a lot that can come from laughing and enjoying the presence of your guild mates, that being said, I also know when it's time to be quiet, and pay attention, and give respect to whoever calls for it.

Why Get Well soon?:

I came to this server to play with friends, but I still want to get into endgame pve, doing so, I would like to be with some of the best players this server has to offer.

I want to be there when you guys succeed.
I want to be there when you guys fail, because I will do my best to help us succeed.

side note: I have a friend in the guild "Markiv". I believe he will able to vouch for what I say here.

The man behind the Night Elf:

My name is Jason Dawalt, I am 18 years old, and I live in Temecula California, pretty much my whole life I have played online multiplayer games, starting with Ultima online, going to Everquest, Shadowbane, guild wars, ect. I have been playing WoW since release and have had 4 characters level 60 and up.

While video games are a big part of my life, I enjoy other things as well, such as Professional fighting, guns, music, alchohol, friends... etc. Friend have always been a big part of my life as well, but fortunately, Most of my friends play video games as well, making it easy to uphold relationships and keep things in common with them.

Contact Information:

AIM: Xearnyourrespect
Email: Facewreck420@yahoo.com

Feel free to use any way necessary to contact me.

I hope I answered most every question you may have about me, feel free to fire away, I would love to finish up the list of questions I most likely missed.

I hope to hear from you guys soon! until then, good luck!

-Jason/Hallucify
Back to top Go down
Markiv

PostSubject: Re: Hallucify - Rogue! (Application for casual / friend rank)   Hallucify - Rogue! (Application for casual / friend rank) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:30 am

I've known Jason for a long time, he has what it takes to get things done in a quick and efficient manner. as most people know playing at the high end competetive level of arena you need to know alot about not only your class, but every class. And with that you have to be very fast and efficient with your playstyle. He is.

Like myself he hasnt been in pve for a while, but with the level of dedication he can show and the amount of fun he brings to every conversation i think it would be a shame to not have him onboard.

Im new to the guild, but people who have played know how i play, and this guy is defineately something you dont want to let pass by.

Jason- You beeter get gear quick sucka
Back to top Go down
Hallucify

PostSubject: Re: Hallucify - Rogue! (Application for casual / friend rank)   Hallucify - Rogue! (Application for casual / friend rank) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:51 am

Hallucify - Rogue! (Application for casual / friend rank) Vol1gif2
Back to top Go down
Hallucify

PostSubject: Re: Hallucify - Rogue! (Application for casual / friend rank)   Hallucify - Rogue! (Application for casual / friend rank) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:21 am

There is a couple of minor things I would like to add.

First, I wanted to say that if necessary, I can drop eng / mining and pick up LW for haste drums and such.

Second, I wanted to mention that I am currently farming / gathering the mats to make craftables (Belt of deep shadow, cobrascale gloves / hood... etc).
Back to top Go down
Hallucify

PostSubject: Re: Hallucify - Rogue! (Application for casual / friend rank)   Hallucify - Rogue! (Application for casual / friend rank) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:07 am

UPDATE:

Belt of deep shadow is crafted / gemmed.
Cobrascale Gloves is crafted / enchanted
I PL'd my engineering and crafted the goggles, and gemmed it.
Got my S1 MH weapon and enchanted with mongoose.
should have my OH in a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallucify - Rogue! (Application for casual / friend rank)   Hallucify - Rogue! (Application for casual / friend rank) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallucify - Rogue! (Application for casual / friend rank)
Page 1 of 1