Get Well Soon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Get Well Soon

Get Well Soon Forum (alliance.maiev)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Excrucio - 70 Rogue - Combat Swords

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Excrucio

Excrucio - 70 Rogue - Combat Swords Empty
PostSubject: Excrucio - 70 Rogue - Combat Swords   Excrucio - 70 Rogue - Combat Swords Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:37 pm

1) In-game name

Exscrucio

2) Race, Class

Human Rogue

3) Raiding spec (a link to your armory or a talent tree is preferred)

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=f0ebovZMeq00VzxMGot -- Combat swords, please note I have 4/5 mod over vile poisons for sapping atm

4) PvP spec (a link to your armory or a talent tree is preferred)

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=f0ebovZZxMeoMuRoxst -- Lolspec hemo with vile poisons for those pesky druids

5) Raid Experience in BC

6/6 SSC 4/4 TK 2/6 MH 2/9 BT -- please note up to 2/6 SSC and 3/4 TK on my rogue, rest of exp. on my warrior/warlock which i don't play

6) Raid Experience pre-BC

MC full clear, BWL full clear, ZG full clear, AQ 20/40 full clears, Naxxramas spider-wing/abom wing clear, DK wing only razuvious, plague wing only noth down, dancing is hard Sad

7) Typical hours you are on WoW

Own businesses which allow me to work at home, I'm on a lot, almost too much from around 9 server to 9 server with breaks here and there but raids are never a problem for me.

Cool Do you work? Go to school?

I work

9) Typical raid times are Mon-Thurs 7:00 server and can last 3-4 hours, can you make the majority of or all of these raids?

Yes, those are quite easy to make fo rme.

10) Do you know anybody in GWS that can vouch for you as a player?

Klepz and Fraz from the leveling days, they're maiev originals like me, but they're not bad unlike me!

11) Anything you would like to tell us about yourself (name, job, age, personal interests)

ummm I like turtles. This is the app format that Lyoness posted so I just copied it, hope it's thorough enough
Back to top Go down
Wren

Wren

Excrucio - 70 Rogue - Combat Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excrucio - 70 Rogue - Combat Swords   Excrucio - 70 Rogue - Combat Swords Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:50 pm

RIP ex........RIP.........
Back to top Go down

Excrucio - 70 Rogue - Combat Swords
Page 1 of 1