Get Well Soon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Get Well Soon

Get Well Soon Forum (alliance.maiev)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drakkon -- Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakkon

Drakkon -- Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Drakkon -- Rogue   Drakkon -- Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:05 pm

1) Drakkon

2) Night Elf Rogue

3) 20/41/0 Combat Spec – Maces currently but wish to go Swords

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/rogue/talents.html?tal=0053201050400000000003203050022055100023110510000000000000000000000

4) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&n=Drakkon
20/0/41 Shadowstep Build

5) Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC 2/6, TK 2/4

6) MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20, AQ40 through Fankriss

7) Whenever I’m not in class or doing homework. Varies based on schedule but safe bet I’ll be on by at least 4pm server and stay on ‘til about 11pm server.

Cool I’m a senior chemical engineering major at the University of Pittsburgh.

9) During the summer, I can without a doubt make nearly allof the raids. During the school year I will continue to make all the raids provided I don’t get stuck in an 8 am class (which, thankfully, is next toimpossible as a senior).

10) I know many of the ex-Hollow members like Odum and Evangeliceqq. I also spent some time pvping with Markiv.

11) I’m a 21 year old college student, but I’m also an engineer. So I like parties, drinking, and getting girls, but I’m definitely still a geek. I like this game and play it a lot – perhaps a bit to the detriment of my grades. I like being self-sufficient as much as possible. This means I’ll often farm and supply all my own flasks, pots, poisons, and general raid buffs.

I like to be social – both in and out of game. This means my playing time on weekends is sporadic, but it also means I’ll often be on ventrilo and generally willing to do group activities outside of raids (bgs, instances, heroics, etc).

If you have any other questions just send me a tell in game on my rogue, Drakkon, or my warrior, Adelayde.
Back to top Go down

Drakkon -- Rogue
Page 1 of 1